Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Binders and Wrapping Paper in autumn colors by ClipsoCallipso on Zazzle


Binders and Wrapping Paper in autumn colors from my store on Zazzle - http://www.zazzle.com/clipsocallipso. Love the combination of gray and orange or red colors. :)

20% Off Sitewide & Up to 50% Off Wrapping Paper, Stickers, Totes and More! Use Code: ZARTSNCRAFTS Ends Sunday 30 October!



 


“Red Horse” Binder


"Sliced pomegranat" Wrapping Paper

"Gray and orange stripes" Wrapping Paper

"Red flowers" 3-Rings Binder
"Stripes and dots" Wrapping Paper
"Scarlet Flower" 3-Rings Binder

"Grey and terracotta stripes" Wrapping Paper

All these designs are also available on a lot of other things, including fabrics. If not - Zazzle has very wide assortment of products. If you want any of my artworks on the products you can't find in my store - just drop me a line. I'll be happy to add them for you.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment