Monday, January 30, 2017

Valentine's Day - Hearts everywhere

Valentine's Day

Сет Valentine's Day пользователя manueladimauro с heart home decor

Beautiful set with a lot of my "Hearts" products by Manuela di Mauro from Polyvore. All printed items from this set are available in my print stores on Zazzle and Zippi.


I  made this artwork a year ago as a gift for my daughter (it was handmade notebook with wis art as a cover). I have to add some digital manipulations to make this design usable for more products. Going to elaborate seamless pattern some day also - for fabrics, paper and home textile. 



 More links and examples from other sites - under the cut





Metal prints on Displate (each displate gives life to 10 trees))))


More products from Zazzle: 
Shoes, jewelry, bags and other accessoires

 Wrapping paper and gift boxes
Kitchenware - mugs, plates, serving trays
 Sweet gifts - chocolate, cakes and gum

Watches and wallets


No comments:

Post a Comment